Web Site Terms/Conditions of Use:
- Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website's Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and their compliance. If you disagree with any stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Use License: Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Klenk LLC’s site, www.FinallyEffingHappy.com, for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile and rebuild any product or material contained on Klenk LLC’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentation from the materials; transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of the confinements and may be needed by Klenk LLC, whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- Disclaimer: The materials on Klenk LLC’s site, www.FinallyEffingHappy.com are given “as is”. Klenk LLC makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies all other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Klenk LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Constraints: On no occasion are Klenk LLC or its suppliers subject to any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Klenk LLC’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Klenk LLC or a Klenk LLC approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm.
- Amendments and Errata: The materials showing up on Klenk LLC’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Klenk LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Klenk LLC may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Klenk LLC does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials. In addition, should it become no longer be monetarily feasible to use Kajabi as a platform, content, and materials may be moved to another platform without notice.
- Links: Klenk LLC’s website may contain links to other sites. Klenk LLC does not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites. Klenk LLC encourages you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing personal information. The incorporation of any links does not infer support by Klenk LLC and utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
- User-Generated Content: Any personal information or image content you voluntarily disclose online in a manner that other users can view (including, but not limited to product reviews, comments, posts on social media pages, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be read, collected, and used by other members of this Site to send you unsolicited messages. Your name, email, or other information may also be displayed when you post comments or upload images through the Site. Klenk LLC is not responsible for the personal information users select to disclose in these forums.
- Governing Law: By accessing this site you agree that any dispute resolution or litigation concerning Klenk LLC’s site will be brought in and administered by the laws of the county of Hartford, Connecticut, USA.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize personal information singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purpose, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold personal information the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather personal information by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect personal information by security shield again misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use, or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of personal information.
- Although Klenk LLC uses industry-standard best practices to protect your Personal Information, Klenk LLC does not represent, warrant, and/or guarantee that Personal Information will remain secure. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party. In the event, there is a breach of security, or we are made aware that your personal information could be jeopardized, we will take all necessary measures to communicate these issues to you so that you can take steps to protect yourself.